Polk county school board approved vender.
Lakeland DJ, Orlando DJ, Tampa DJ, Brandon DJ.
Phone: (863) 812-7035
DJ MINi C offer party, ceremony music, Disc Jockey, MC Services .
Wedding DJs in Lakeland FL, Wedding DJ in Sarasota FL , Wedding DJ in St. Petersburg FL, Wedding DJ in Central Florida, Wedding DJ in Orlando FL, Wedding Disc Jockey in Central Florida, Wedding DJ in Clearwater FL, Wedding DJ in Winter Haven FL, Wedding DJ in Florida, DJ in Lakeland FL, DJ in Central FL, DJs in Lakeland FL , DJs in Central FL , DJs in Tampa FL , DJ in Tampa FL , Disc Jockeys in Lakeland FL, DJ Birthday Parties, DJ Sweet 16, DJ Holiday parties, DJ Christmas Parties, DJ School functions, Proms, Homecomings, Corporate, DJ Florida , DJ Polk County, adult party, Orlando DJ, Winter Park DJ, POLK COUNTY, LATIN DJ, gay weddings, Engaged couples, gay pride, Brandon FL, BRANDON DJS, BRANDON DISC JOCKEY, BRANDON EVENTS, Corporate events, Corporate DJ, Corporate Functions, Corporate Djs, Schools DJ, School dances, School board DJ, brandon weddings, Wedding entertainment, Cheap DJs, DJ entertainment, DJ price, DJ Hire, Wedding DJ, DJ service, Planner, wedding services, Party DJs
event planing , DJ service, Polk County, Disc Jockey service, weddingwire.com, Pintress, the KNOT, SCHOOL DANCE , PROM, HOME COMMING, Polk county school board. Parties, Lighting, Spot lighting, POLK COUNTY DJ, LAKELAND DJ, Florida DJ, RFC, RFL, MMA, BOXING DJ, PRO WRESLTING DJ, SWARM, GOOGLE MAPS, GODADDY, weebly,
DJ, Disc Jockey, Wedding DJ, Lakeland Florida, Children's parties, DJ, google, yahoo, pinterest, bing, yelp, aol, Lakeland moonwalk, yellow pages, Lakeland Business leaders, DJ SERVICE, Highlands, Manatee, Sarasota, Lake county, Pasco, Hardee,
Questions to ask the DJ before booking.
The Basics + Background Information
Is my wedding date available?
• How long have you been in business?
• How many weddings have you done? How many weddings do you do in an average weekend?
• Do you perform at more than one event in a day?
• Will you be the DJ/bandleader at our wedding?
• Have you done events at my wedding venue?
• What sets you apart from your competition?
• Are there any other services that you provide, such as lighting design or a photobooth?
• Can you provide me with recent couples that I can contact for references?
Other questions you may want to ask.
Are you licensed & insured?
Are you a full time DJ?
What do you offer?
Ask about lighting packages?
Find out how many years the DJ / entertainer have been performing and how many events they do a year?
Ask them what style entertaining do they have and offer?
• Can you assist me in choosing the music for my processional, recessional, father-daughter dance, etc.?
• How extensive is your music library or song list? What genres can you cover?
If the DJ scheduled for my event is unable to perform for some reason, do you have a backup replacement ready to go?
Finally set up a meeting with the DJ to discuss every thing and go over pricing! It’s always best to meet in person be for booking.
It’s one of the biggest days in your life and the entertainer plays a very important part keeping the music going, guest happy, and making sure every thing is ran smoothly.Type your paragraph here.